Haven’t come across Bruce Pulman Park yet? You’ll be blown away when you hear about what’s available at this meeting, conference, events and arena in South Auckland. It’s vast, versatile and ideal for so many groups.
There is 64 hectares of space, multiple venues and event spaces for meetings, conferences, overnight stays, tradeshows, festivals and so much more! What you do here is only limited by your imagination. There’s nowhere quite like it in Auckland for meetings, conferences and special events. It’s east to get to from the motorway and there’s an abundance of free parking.
Located in Takanini, Bruce Pulman Park offers:
- A great variety of spaces with breakout room options for groups form 10 to 350 pax
- AV presentation equipment
- Natural light and air conditioning
- Attractive setting surrounded by park and garden areas
- Plenty of complimentary parking
- Lodge for overnight conferences and events, sleeps up to 100 people in mixed rooms, including 3 bed apartments, 2 bed apartments, studios, dormitories and bunk rooms
- Versatile and personalised catering options available
- Customised team building programmes from Let Me Out our partner Team Building specialists